Newsmax - Politics Newsmax RSS Feed
- Texas Gov. Signs Bill Banning Transgenders in Girls' School Sportson October 26, 2021 at 2:22 am
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday signed into law a bill banning transgender girls from participating in female sports at public schools, joining a wave of similar measures emerging from Republican-controlled statehouses across the country.
- Rep. Mo Brooks to Newsmax: 'Floodgates Open Under Biden'on October 26, 2021 at 1:37 am
The Biden administration and anyone in Congress who supports the lack of operational control over the southern border are showing they ''don't give a darn'' about the impact on U.S. citizens, according to Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., on Newsmax.
- Mike Pence to Speak on Educational Freedom in Virginiaon October 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Former Vice President Mike Pence plans to deliver an address on Thursday in Loudoun County, Virginia, on ''educational freedom.''
- Court Tosses Suit Against Texas County's Drive-Thru Votingon October 26, 2021 at 12:29 am
A 2020 lawsuit to bar drive-thru voting in Houston was rejected Monday by a federal appeals court in New Orleans.
- Trump Executive Privilege Claims Rejected by Bidenon October 26, 2021 at 12:05 am
President Joe Biden has again refused to accept executive privilege claims from former President Donald Trump over documents that the Jan. 6 committee is seeking.
- Biden Coughs in Same Hand He Greets NJ Gov. Phil Murphy With After Speechon October 25, 2021 at 11:57 pm
In a video of a speech President Joe Biden gave on Monday in New Jersey, he is seen briefly coughing into his right hand at the end of the speech, and then greeting officials including Gov. Phil Murphy with the same hand, and without a mask.
- US Treasury Says Nearly $2.8 Billion Distributed in Rental Aid in Septemberon October 25, 2021 at 11:52 pm
State and local governments distributed nearly $2.8 billion in Emergency Rental Assistance program funds in September, up from about $2.6 billion in August and bringing the year-to-date total to $10.3 billion, the U.S. Treasury said on Monday.
- Sen. Blackburn: Resolution to Trillion-Dollar Spending Bill Won't Come This Weekon October 25, 2021 at 11:40 pm
Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., told Newsmax that she doesn't believe Congress will reach a resolution this week to the trillion-dollar spending bill included as part of President Joe Biden's Build Back Better agenda.
- Biden Eyeing GOP Trump Critic to Oversee Election Security at DHSon October 25, 2021 at 11:26 pm
Opposing former President Donald Trump does more than get you a seat on the House Jan. 6 Select Committee; it might even get you a role in the Biden administration.
- Bill O'Reilly to Newsmax: McAuliffe Will Lose Virginia Governor's Raceon October 25, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Conservative media host Bill O'Reilly told Newsmax that former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe will lose the gubernatorial race to his Republican challenger, Glenn Youngkin.