Newsmax - Politics Newsmax RSS Feed
- Texas AG Ken Paxton to Newsmax: People Can't Be Forced to Disclose COVID Informationon July 31, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Amid changing messages from the Biden administration about mandated COVID-19 vaccinations and masks, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton told Newsmax on Saturday that law would preclude people having to attest to their health and vaccination status.
- Mark Morgan to Newsmax: Biden Policies 'Constitutional Crisis'on July 31, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Not only has President Joe Biden created a border crisis, his policies, pandemic struggles, and spending objectives are creating a "constitutional crisis," according to former Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Mark Morgan on Newsmax.
- Dr. Leana Wen: 'Biden Absolutely Declared Victory Too Soon'on July 31, 2021 at 8:30 pm
President Joe Biden hurt his vaccination efforts by unmasking America too soon, according to Dr. Leana Wen, a writer for The Washington Post.
- Senate Stalls Saturday as Infrastructure Bill Unfinishedon July 31, 2021 at 6:03 pm
The Senate aims to pass next week a bipartisan $550 billion infrastructure bill that is a cornerstone of President Joe Biden's economic agenda, even as negotiators continued to write the legislation into the weekend.
- Alan Dershowitz to Newsmax: 'Declaring War' on Ben & Jerry's Over Boycotton July 31, 2021 at 5:16 pm
Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz on Saturday accused Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and its owner Unilever, of hypocrisy over its decision to boycott Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
- House Progressives Protest Evictions by Camping Outside Capitolon July 31, 2021 at 4:36 pm
A handful of House Progressives camped outside the Capitol on Friday night to protest the expiration of the federal eviction moratorium, according to The Hill.
- Trump: Fraud Allegations Were to Safeguard Vote 'Integrity' Not to 'Overturn Election'on July 31, 2021 at 4:14 pm
Former President Donald Trump denounced "corrupt and highly partisan House Democrats" efforts to spin his duty to pursue election integrity into an alleged attempt "to overturn the election."
- Dershowitz to Newsmax: DOJ Doesn't Have 'Last Word' on Election Auditson July 31, 2021 at 4:08 pm
Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said Saturday on Newsmax that he doesn't quite understand the legal argument being made by the Department of Justice against election audits like the one in Arizona, because the Constitution "allows states to determine their own...
- Archbishop Cordileone to Newsmax: Pelosi Can't Be Pro-Catholic and Pro-Abortionon July 31, 2021 at 2:58 pm
Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone condemned on Newsmax House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's position on being pro-abortion and pro-Catholic, saying you can't have it both ways.
- Diamond and Silk Slam Fox News For Mike Lindell TV Banon July 31, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Outspoken sisters and Newsmax show hosts Diamond and Silk Friday night slammed Fox News for refusing to run advertising for My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell's upcoming cyber symposium on election fraud, calling the decision a denial of Lindell's freedom of speech.